Tuesday, October 11, 2011

First Challenge at Chick Challenges with {ippity}!!!

Chick Challenges with {ippity}is a blog that will be dedicated to presenting challenges to use with your {ippity} stamps.
The first challenge is a sketch challenge.
For the shape of the card I used Sentimentals cartridge and Cricut machine. The circles were cut with Plantin SchoolBook cartridge for Cricut.
The Stamp ser is from {ippity} and is called Thankful for you and you can find this set on the {ippity} Sales Blog.
The flower was handmade by me. I enjoy making flowers, who knows maybe one day I could sell them.



The sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love
Julia

5 comments:

  1. Really nice card! I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, your flower is gorgeous...love the bling inside too! What a fabulous shape from your Cricut (no, I don't have one), and the papers look fab on this awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining in our first Chicks Challenge!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...