Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Second Challenge at Chick Challenges with {ippity}!!!

Chick Challenges with {ippity}is a blog that will be dedicated to presenting challenges to use with your {ippity} stamps.
The second challenge is a sketch challenge.
For the shape of the card I used Wild Card cartridge and Cricut machine. 
The stamp sets are from {ippity} and they are: Now & Always and Just Wanted to Say...for you and you can find this set on the {ippity} Sales Blog.
The butterfly was paper pieced from scraps of paper.
The sketch:
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love
Julia

5 comments:

  1. It's always great to be able to use up those scraps! What a beautiful card Julia and the colors are yummy! I'm jealous about the Cricut...I ended up cutting out my shape by hand. Thanks so much for joining us at Chick Challenges...you have lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty...love the butterfly! & gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this! Very creative. Thanks for all the support, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Julia. I'm trying to make ALL of my cards out of scraps right now. I have a FULL 12x12 paper taker (by Iris) of PP! This could take years. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...