Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sketch challenge at Get Hippity with {ippity}

Hi everyone!
Today I will share a project made as inspiration for this challenge, remember we would like to see your projects using a sketch.
We want to see anything you can dream of to create, but please, follow the rules.
The prize is an {ippity} set of your choice from the {ippity} Sales Blog.
If you use an {ippity} or Unity stamp, your name is in the drawing twice.
This is the card I created for the challenge:



This is the sketch:

My project for Challenge No. 11 uses the following Ippity stamp sets:

Now and Always

The center piece was created using the masking technique, I also did some embossing
I can't wait to see your creations!
Thanks!
Love
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Julia, this is beautiful! I am in awe. What kind of markers did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this project!! Your colors are so vibrant!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...