Monday, December 12, 2011

The Stamping Boutique "Thrifty Christmas-Making Handmade Gifts" Blog Hop!! Winner

Just a quick post to let you know who is the winner from my blog from The Stamping Boutique Blog Hop this weekend.

Thank you all who participated and hopped with us.
The winner is commentator number 24:
Edwina!!!
Edwina said...

"I love all your gifts! The gift box with the hidden tray and ornament is so pretty! I wish I knew how to make this. The jar of cookies and candy are wonderful! I love the way you decorated them. The journal/ mini notebook are a great gift for a teenager. I enjoyed seeing your gifts. Thank you for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net"

Congrats!
Please contact Christy at: micahzane@yahoo.com by December 18th to claim your prize, if not claimed by then, I will re-draw a new winner!
Hugs
Julia

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! Thank You! I still would like to know how to make this box. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...