Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Beginnings

Hi Everybody!
I am so happy to announce some very exciting changes for The Crafter's Cafe! We have started a new challenge blog! you can find all the information here.
For our first challenge of the year we are using the theme:
New Year/New Beginnings
You can interpret that any way you like.
I'd like to thank our generous sponsor The Stamping Boutique. The winner will receive 3 images of their choice.
Here is my piece of inspiration:

Image: Whimsical Bird by The Stamping Boutique 
I am also entering my card in the following challenges:
 Thanks!
Love,
Julia

2 comments:

  1. I love this funky card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    I should like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a happy New Year.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...