Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 1: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!

On the first day of Christmas, 
my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.
Can you believe it, December just arrived and Christmas is so close.
Yikes, I've been a good girl, hope Santa brings me what I asked for...
I've been part of The Stamping Boutique DT for a while now and love it. 
Tracey, owner and designer is so talented. Her images are so detailed and there is such an amazing collection of digis in the store, The Stamping Boutique.
During the past weeks I've been playing with the idea of making the Twelve Days of Christmas project and finally decided to make a set of tags.
The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen and I just couldn't resist.
Here is my first tag:
Image: A Partridge In A Pear Tree Snowman

Supplies used:
  • Distress Inks: Faded Jeans, Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Festive Berries and Iced Spruce
  • Color Box Pigments: Frost White
  • VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: Clear
  • Distress Stains: Peacock Feathers, Brushed Pewter, Tarnished Brass
  • DecoArt Acrylic Gesso
  • Crystal Snow Glitter, Fine: White
  • Grungeboard: Alphabet Soup and Shapes 
  • EK Success paper punch: Snowflake
  • Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tinsel Twine: Silver
  • Stampers Anonymous: Wallpaper Stamp
Can't wait to share my tag for Day 2!
See you all tomorrow.
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

13 comments:

  1. Cute tag! I love the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your creation and thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! This is so cute Julia... love it!! Thank you for sharing with us this week at "Make it Monday"...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Those snowflakes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the 12 days! 12 different snowmen? That is too much fun! I am gonna become a follower just so I can see the next ones! Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tag, Julia! Love the image and all the little details! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet Tag or Gift challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous tag...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute! Thanks for sharing with us for Dare to be Sassy Thursday with Sassy Studio Designs!
    Best,
    Jodi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia~I have looked at your tags through & including Day 5. They are all so fantastic. I have all 12 days too. I may have to ask for some pointers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a Darling Tag! Thank you so much for playing with us at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday!! Hope you come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cheerful snowman, love your tag. Thanks so much for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again soon. Hugs,Frea, DT member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute snowman, thanks for joining SC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...