Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!

On the fifth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

Welcome to the fifth day of Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique.
The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen.
Here is my fifth tag:
Image: The Stamping Boutique: 5 Golden Rings Snowman Digital Stamp
Supplies used:
  • Distress Inks: Festive Berries and Vintage Photo
  • Kraft Resist
  • Texture Fades, embossing folder: Snow Flurries
Can't wait to share my tag for Day 6!
See you all back on Friday.
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

7 comments:

  1. Love it, such cute colors and creativity. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun Christmas tag.
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a great tag!


    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 66 & 142.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag, love the snowman, thank you for joining us at LEJ this week, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the image on this tag, so much fun :o) Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog . good luck :o) Hugs
    NIKKI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays! Very very cute tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this one is my favorite of the tags!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...