Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 6: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!

On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
Welcome to the sixth day of Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique.
The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen.
Here is my sixth tag:

Image: The Stamping Boutique: 6 Geese a Laying Snowman Digital Stamp


Can't wait to share my tag for Day 7!
See you all back later.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous tags, them made me smile. I spotted you over at MIM and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a great idea! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! And don't forget our special sponsor this week!!! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Tag Julia. Spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...