Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 7: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!

On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree. 
Welcome to the seventh day of Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique.
The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen.
Here is my seventh tag:
Image: The Stamping Boutique, 7 Swans A Swimming



Can't wait to share my tag for Day 8!
See you all back tomorrow.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute creation... lovely image and papers. Thanks for visiting. I saw your tag on MIM.
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I see your a Tim Holtz fan. I keep wanting to take the time to do more of his techniques. Your tags are so fun. I love the polka dots and the dimension on this one. I'm going to take more of a look around! Thanks for checking in on my ornaments, Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the fun colours.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the image and you created a gorgeous card! I love how you popped up a portion of the images... Great look!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Love the circles within the image. I saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, Julia! Saw you on MIM...and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to post the 12 days of Christmas- darling idea! Thanks for stopping by my Blog- fun to meet new paper crafters thru MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautifully crafted with great attention to detail. Wishing you a relaxing weekend. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Tag Julia. I saw this on MIM ..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute tag. Love the colors and image.

    Thanks for stopping by from MIM at my blog and leaving a beautiful comment.

    Hugs from snowy Slovenia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea creating tags for the 12 days of Christmas. Lovely design. I like the way you have highlighted with the circles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...