Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 9: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!

On the ninth day of Christmas, 

my true love sent to me 
Nine ladies dancing, 
Eight maids a-milking, 
Seven swans a-swimming, 
Six geese a-laying, 
Five golden rings, 
Four calling birds, 
Three French hens, 
Two turtle doves, 
And a partridge in a pear tree.
Welcome to the ninth day of Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique.
The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen.
Here is my ninth tag:
Image: The Stamping Boutique, 9 Ladies Dancing Snowman Digital Stamp
Can't wait to share my tag for Day 10!
See you all back tomorrow.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...