Sunday, December 16, 2012

Guest Designer for Quirky Craft Challenges!

More Exciting News!!!!
I was asked to be a Guest Designer for:
Today begins a new challenge and the theme is:
Last Minute Gifts!
Oh my, who hasn't been here, but you will find amazing ideas by the Design Team.
Our fabulous sponsor are Doodle Dragon Studios, Crafty Ribbons and The Stamping Boutique.
Here is my inspiration piece:
Image: Santa's Sleigh, Doodle Dragon Studios


Pillow Box Tutorial 
Download Template: Here, adjust printer settings for letter paper, page scaling: none
How  to:

Cut the template on cardstock of choice.
Score and fold along the dashed lines.
 Add double sided tape where indicated on template. 
 Assemble the box.
You are ready to decorate. I used the image and added a sliding tag.
The sliding tag was really easy to make, I just made to tags and added the sentiment, the placed it behind the image, were I didn't add glue.
Hope you like it.
For more inspiration hop over to Quirky Crafts Challenges! You have to see what the Design Team created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

13 comments:

  1. This image is sooo fun! I love this creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this! The holiday image is so much fun! The colors are vibrant! The pull tag rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and thanks for the tutorial Julia..Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ! Loved the fun card ! Thanks for sharing the trick to make it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Julia. I spotted your Beautiful Pillow Box on MIM and came over for a look..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image Julia and so beautifully coloured love your tutorial too!.. Thank you for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx
    'Merry Christmas to you and your family'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image Julia!! Saw this on MIM and had to take a look. This is an adorable pillow box. Your coloring is awesome!! Have a fabulous Holiday Season. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific pillow box! I LOVE the fun image. I found you again at Make It Monday. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pillow box and wonderful image! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    I saw your very bright creation on MIM and had to come and have a look. Love your pillow box, so cheerful with the colour palette you have chosen and so practical too.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and fun! I love your design, the quirky image and the great colors.


    I saw your project on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm number 64, 110, 132 & 167


    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable. I love the image and the design is awesome. I found you through Make it Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...