Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Challenge at My Time To Craft and Day 8: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!


On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
It's time for a wonderful new challenge at My Time To Craft:
Christmas But None Traditional Colors!
For the rules please visit the blog here.

It is also the seventh day of Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique.
The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen.
Here is my seventh tag and 
inspiration piece for the challenge:

Image: The Stamping Boutique, 8 Maids A Milking Snowman Digital Stamp
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Can't wait to share my tag for Day 8!
See you all back tomorrow.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...