Friday, January 11, 2013

GDT for Sassy Studio Designs!

I couldn't believe it, but yes I am the GDT for Sassy Studio Designs for the month of January.
Wait till you see what this ladies have planned for the month..., no, I wont tell, but boy is it hard to keep everything a secret.
My first project is for the Paper Craft Planet (PCP) group! Not only do they give out a fabulous image there every Friday (available for 24 hours beginning at 8am EST), but they also host challenges there as well!
You can still play along with the current challenge "Out with the Old" for one more week
Visit us on PCP for all the details and to download this week's image!
The challenge this time is
Out With The Old
Here is my project: 
Image: Cheerful Chelsea

I used designer paper, ribbon, and gems from my stash.
We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

4 comments:

  1. Love that patterned paper. You have colored the image with great skill and detail. Well done. I saw your card on MIM. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous julia! love the colours on her and such beautiful papers :) congrats on your guest design spot!! how exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Julie. Love that paper and that image is fab. I spotted you on MIM an came for a closer look. I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Julia

    Fantastic! love the paper. You have coloured this fab image brilliantly too.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...