Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Morning Goddess

Hi everyone!
Julia here to share a new creation featuring one of Rick St. Dennis amazing images.
For todays project I used Morning Goddess.

The image was colored with Prisma coloring Pencils.
Love her blue eye-shadow  I wake up looking exactly like her and feeling exactly like her.
You can find this and many more images in Rick St Dennis Etsy Store.
Hope you enjoy this creations, I sure had lots of fun making them.
Do you enjoy rubber stamps??
We have great news, Rick St. Dennis Images are now rubber stamps and you can find them at I Break for Stamps and Smeared Ink.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. What a great tag! It fits me perfectly :) Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tag - fab image and sentiment. Thanx for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and colouring Julia..love the sentiment,such a great tag..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, I would love to have this image! Is she a digital? I have three morning goddesses that are digital. I'm not able to find this one in his store. Can you tell me where I could get it? By the way, awesome tag and you did a fantastic job of coloring her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment, Ema! I am having troubles finding this one, I'll ask Rick and see what can be done.

      Delete
  6. What a great image. Yep that's me. Love my sleep, love staying up late!! LOL Love the tag!! Great coloring!!Very ca-ute.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara {personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do a great job with your Prismas. I need to get mine out and dust them off again. Very cute sentiment! That gal is set for a "pajama day!"

    Saw you on MIM. Come and follow me@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww Julia , I am falling in love with your coloring,,,,,,,,,,wow,woww,,,,,,so funny and unnusual tag,,,,,,,very well done my friend,.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Tag and image. Spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...