Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Growing in Unity Winner!!!

Hello!
I didn't forget to post a winner from last weeks comments on my Growing In Unity Gal experience, I just happened to be really sick.
But today I am feeling better and so anxious to pick a winner.
Comments for each day have been printed. The number besides the comment is for the day it was made (Day 1, 2..., 5) and they have been folded and placed into a basket.



The moment is here... and the winner is
from Day 3, Comment # 4
Congrats Shelley, please email me (jivazquez5@aol.com) with your choice of two Itty Bitty stamps from the Unity Stamp Co. Store and include your mailing Address. Please use the subject: GIU Winner. I will forward the information to Unity.
Thanks everyone for your awesome comments.
Hugs,
Julia

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...